Remedies for foreign settlement
Before discussing the remedies for foreign settlement in vedic astrology, it is important to understand, how foreign travel predictions can be seen in horoscope. The present tendency to travel and settle abroad for better work possibilities and a better lifestyle is no secret. But why do some struggle despite having higher academic credentials and surrounding circumstances? The decisive factor is as follows: It's like determining whether I want to travel abroad or if I can go abroad.
This page tells you if you really can travel overseas based on your birth chart/horoscope. The ambition or fantasy of travelling abroad needs the backing of your birth chart. Travelling might be for school, work, or business, or it could be for settlement.
There are numerous yogas and principles written in Astrological literature, but in this section, we will only examine the accurate astrological combos for travelling overseas. So, let's look at the crucial planetary combinations in a birth chart that cause a person to migrate abroad or to settle away from their motherland.
How can I find out opportunities to Foreign settlement?
Many web pages have pre-designed Foreign Travel Calculators to assist you in estimating your odds of travelling overseas. This tool should only be used as a baseline to determine your abroad travel prospects. Please do not rely on these calculators, which cannot be trustworthy. The choice to travel abroad requires a suitable house seen for overseas trip assistance. We may also read your horoscope and guide you for the international yogas present in your horoscope.
Contacting a competent overseas specialist astrologer is preferable to risk losing money if your intentions to travel abroad fail.
Which astrological signs are favourable for overseas travel?
Vedic Astrology fans know that there are three signs, with some of the signs playing a significant part in foreign settlement astrology. Which are as follows:
Movable signs - Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn - Movable signs encourage international travel more since they do not allow you to stay in one area for an extended period of time. These natives regularly shift their location, workplace, and career.
Fixed signs - Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius - Fixed signs get stability in life and do not simply move their location, employment, or career. As a result, fixed signs are not ideal for settling & travel overseas because these inhabitants have little or no desire to leave their homes.
Dual signs - Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces, are dual signs suitable for foreign travel travel but have a shorter duration than moving signs.
Points to be considered in foreign land travel & settlement :
Best signs for travelling overseas may also be reviewed by classifying the signs as Airy, Fiery, Watery, and Earthy. We cross waters when we travel overseas, thus watery signals are ideal for international travel or settlement.
Cancer is a watery, movable, and sign, as well as the natural 4th house of the Kalpurush kundli. As a result, astrology places a premium on overseas travel.
Planets in watery signs like as Saturn, Rahu, Moon, and Venus are significant indicators of travelling overseas.
We look at the positioning of maximal planets in a certain sort of sign to determine overseas travel. In terms of international travel and settlement, this implies they are in mobile(movable), fixed, or dual signs.
But, in addition to determining which signs are favourable for settling overseas & travel abroad, we must consider the positioning of planets in the sign that encourage foreign land travel.
Which planets provide opportunities for overseas travel?
1. Jupiter, Rahu/Ketu, Saturn, Venus, and the Moon are the planets most commonly associated with international travel in Astrology. To determine foreign country yoga in your kundli, a professional astrologer must examine these planets, their power, and their relationship with the appropriate houses in your birth chart.
2. Rahu: the most crucial planet for travelling outside the country, is regarded as the most important planet for abroad travel. If Rahu is favourably positioned in a natal chart, it may grant overseas travel in its Dasha or Antardasha. It is a karaka of foreign country that shows outsiders or everything that goes further than just expectation.
3. Moon: The Moon is also considered vital for international travel and colonization. The Moon in Kendra sthaan (1,4,7,10) allows for extensive travel both within and beyond the nation.
4. Mercury in the 4th house causes numerous changes in location, and the native travels frequently. If Mercury is in a Movable sign, the effect will be considerably more pronounced.
Which house is seen for Foreign settlement?
People want to know which house is in charge of international travel. In astrology, the main houses for overseas travel are 1, 3, 7, 9th house or 12th house. In astrology, the 12th house or twelfth house represents a foreign country and so plays an essential role in determining whether or not a person will travel overseas. The ninth house represents long journeys and is hence another key house for overseas travel in vedic astrology.
Similarly, there are several deep aspects to consider when deciding whether or not a person can/should go overseas. Many more choices for international trip may be found in how to detect foreign travel in natal chart.
The ambition or fantasy of travelling abroad need the backing of your birth chart. Traveling might be for school, work, or business, or it could be for settlement. But if you grasp the significance of the nature of the planets, what their signs indicate, and where the planets are sitting and whether or not they have any conjunction with other planets, it will be easier to answer the question, can you go overseas based on your birth chart/horoscope?
Astrological remedies for foreign settlement:
Follow these international travel remedies if you desire to settle abroad:
1. Reciting Durga Saptashati - One of the best and self proved astrological remedies for foreign settlement. It is claimed that reciting the first and eleventh chapters of Durga Saptashati can help you achieve your NRI wishes. It mitigates Rahu's harmful impacts and allows a shift of location. It is standard practise to recite these mantras 18000 times at night. However, you may visit an astrologer for further information on the guidelines to be followed.
2. Every Saturday, provide coconut and urad daal to the weaker section of the society. This treatment might help you please 'Rahu' and attract prosperity in your life.
3. Bring one or two caged birds with you. Feed them at home for an hour or so before releasing them. This is not only a wonderful thing to do, but it will also help you to open the doors for foreign land travel.
4. Always tries to have a map of the country you want to visit nearby. Make a copy of the map and save it in your wallet or book.
5. One of the remedies for foreign settlement with reciting rudraksha mala. Rudraksha is connected with the arrival of good fortune, success, calm, and prosperity. Wear an ashta-mukhi rudraksha to protect yourself against Rahu's bad impacts. It also removes any impediments that may be impeding your intentions to travel overseas. Rudraksha mala is extremely important in Hindu dharma. These are a rare seed derived from a plant found in the Himalayas that contains a vivid vitality. A Rudraksha is thought to be the water drops from Lord Shiva's eyes. Rudra-Aksha is a combination of two Sanskrit terms that denote Lord Shiva and Eyes, respectively.Another remedy to boost your chances of foreign travel is taking barley and black gram and placing them in a pot. When they begin to grow, leave the pot by the river
6. Offer to pigeons Bajara for 49 days starting from Wednesday. Chant this mantra on a Tusli Mala: – अनन्याश्चितयंतो माये जनापयर्पासने। नेषा नित्या मियुक्तानां योगक्षेम वहांम्यहम्।।